A retreat to reconnect with yourself – magical 4 days for you to attend to your body-mind, paying attention to your true nature. We will be creating a positive and loving dynamic to open our hearts, minds and souls as a group. We will take a journey to our inner world, where we will investigate our internal possibilities of reconnecting with our essence – a meeting for the healing and revision of our vital purpose.
A retreat out of time for timeless souls. Give yourself this gift!
Regina Martins , Peter Steinhagen and Isabella Welsch guide the group through a carefully designed program of yoga, self-discovery and enjoyment. We use tools of the Enneagram, of group coaching, ceremonies and talking circles to reconnect, dive deeper and unwind our souls.
The course is held in english and spanish (when necessary).
Before you unroll, please let us know if you have any psychological or medical conditions.
Arrival, Thursday, day 1:
- From 17.00 onwards: Check-In
- 18.30: Introduction and opening ceremony
- 20.00: Dinner
- Short group activity after dinner
Friday, day 2 and Saturday, day 3:
- 7.30: Hydration (lemon water or herbal infusion)
- 7.45-9.15: Athayoga
- 9.30: Tea or coffee and rich, vegan smoothie
- 10.00-12.00: Group program: Reconnecting with our essence
- 12.15: Abundant Brunch and Break
Afternoons and Evenings:
- 14.00-16.00 Individual coaching (optional)
- 16.15-19.45: Group program, including a tea break/fruit
- 20.00 Dinner
- Short group activities like evening walks or dancing, or alternatively, sleeping 🙂
Schedules are subject to changes according to weather.
Departure, day 4:
- 7.30: Hydration
- 7.45-9.15: Yoga
- 9.30: Tea or Coffee and rich, vegan smoothie
- 10.00: Check out from rooms
- 10.30-12.00: Group program: Reconnecting with our purpose
- 12.15-14.00: Abundant Brunch and Closing Ceremony
We offer high quality vegetarian food, using local organic products where possible.
Reconnection dates 2022:
You may choose between single, double and triple rooms as well as shared or private bathroom.
Prices per week per person for lodging, food and group program:
Triple room : 348,- € (3 single beds; shared bathroom with the single room)
Single room: 408,- € (1 single bed; shared bathroom with the triple room)
Double room: 378,- € (2 single beds; shared bathroom with another double room)
Double room: 408,- € (double bed, AC and private bathroom en suite)
Address and how to get there:
Villa Isabel: Camí Hort del Senyor 6
43893 Altafulla, Spain
Check out the details on how to arrive
What to bring with you:
– Notepad and pen
– Yoga clothes. If you tend to sweat during yoga, please also bring your yoga towel with you.
– Comfortable hiking or sports shoes
– Drum, if you have, or any other musical instrument
– Special dress for ceremony
There are enough yoga props in the house, including high quality yoga mats.
- Fill out the registration form and let us know which retreat you want to attend
- Wait till you receive the confirmation from our side that the retreat takes place and that there is a place for you available
- Transfer the money to the account that you find in the confirmation
- Organise your travel/Book your flight